Sunday, October 7, 2012

'You Don't Have To Go It Alone' says Affiliate Internet Marketing Teacher James Martell, White Rock

James Martell  sent me this note a few hours ago.
I thought you wanted to know.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and family, friends and colleagues.
Johan Sandstrom,
www.whiterockreporter.com

"Hi Johan,

One of the scariest parts for new affiliates is the fear that they'll be left in the dark with nobody to turn to when they have a question. Their affiliate managers won't answer their emails because they haven't made any sales yet, the affiliate FAQs and Forums are full of people who have been doing it for years and spit jargon like it's their mother tongue, and every guru on the internet is willing to help . . . for a price.

I can't stand that. I love to teach and I think that anybody should be allowed to learn affiliate marketing""and that nobody should have to go it alone.

That's why, in April 2007, I started holding live Q&As and Coaching Sessions in my online conference room for members of my SUPER BootCamp. Since then I have been meeting with members twice a month. These sessions really are no-holds barred, ask-me-anything forums for beginners and experts alike. It's great for new affiliates (or those struggling to break out in the industry) to have an advisor to turn to.

The sessions typically ranges between 60 and 90 minutes with anywhere from 25 to 50 people in attendance. I offer multiple ways to interact (some participants prefer to ask questions using their headset while others prefer to text) so nobody ever feels awkward about asking. Many folks just attend these sessions to watch, listen, and learn and that's fine too.

It's a great learning experience for all. It's also great to be able to get questions answered on the fly""I've found that to be the key to keeping people on task and on track.

If a member misses a session (because of differing times zones or for whatever reason) there's no worries. Every session is recorded and available 24/7 for play back and review.

Curious as to what goes on in a Q&A session? Check out this recording I made of one of my latest sessions:

http://www.affiliatemarketersbootcamp.com/audio/live-qa/march-18-2009-questions.mp3
So, if you're considering taking the SUPER BootCamp or even if you're just curious, I don't want you to feel like you need to go it alone. Part of the responsibility of being a good teacher is being available to answer questions and I take pride in being a good teacher to toot my own horn a little, hundreds of my students will vouch for that.

Become a member of my SUPER BootCamp today and you too can learn cutting-edge publishing techniques, insider tips, and get any questions you may have about affiliate marketing questions answered. Join today:

http://www.affiliatemarketersbootcamp.com/guided-tour.html
To your online success.

Regards,

James Martell
Net Guides Publishing Inc. "

Compliments of www.youtube.com/whiterockreporter

No comments: