Thursday, August 30, 2012

"Why a Break-ation may be just for you" states James Martell in an Email to Johan of WhiteRockReporter.com

James Martell wrote: Hi Johan, Success in the affiliate marketing business so often depends on sharp wits and creativity. Those wits can be dulled after plugging away at your computer for months at a time. That creativity can wane. When they do, you'll see your conversions falter, your traffic ebb--that's not a good thing! How do you get that razor's edge back? Take a breather. Step back, let your mind rest. I know you probably don't feel like you can get away from your business, especially when you're still trying to get it up and running, and you don't have to. Break-ations are an easy way to get your creative juices flowing again and blow those cobwebs right out of your head. The beauty of affiliate marketing is that-outsourcing and mobile technology can offer you incredible freedom--you can stay on top of things anywhere you can get a Wi-Fi signal. I often combine trips to seminars and conventions with a day or two of "me time" somewhere refreshing. I've toured San Francisco, spent time in Germany, been to the Caribbean, and even roamed around my own "backyard" to discover some truly unique experiences. You don't need months away, usually a few days will do the trick. It doesn't have to cost you an arm and a leg either. Arlene, my wife, is my own travel agent. She's an expert on where and how to find the best deals, how best to structure a short getaway to get the most relaxation and excitement out of it, and she knows a ton of little tips including one that can net you a $600 dollar suite for just $20! Listen in as she explains all about short vacations and how to get the best Break-ation for your buck. http://jamesmartell.com/coffee-talk/build-your-online-business-faster-by-taking-a-break-ation/ Also as a service to you -- one of my online viewers -- who not only took the time to watch my introductory video -- but were also kind enough to request my guided video tour -- I am offering this friendly "reminder" in case you, too, haven't had a chance to review the video or open my e-mail. http://www.affiliatemarketersbootcamp.com/guided-tour.html If you have already viewed my "guided video tour", -- I hope you enjoyed it and are ready for the next step ... which is to become a SUPER BootCamp member and start learning what you must do to succeed with affiliate programs on the Net. But, -- if you haven't had the time to watch it -- or did, -- and plan to join, -- but never got around to it, -- then simply click on the link below. This will take you to my video tour. Simply click on the link below the video to get started! http://www.affiliatemarketersbootcamp.com/guided-tour.html To your online success. Regards, James Martell Net Guides Publishing Inc." I wanted You,my audience of this blog, to take part in the James Martell 'TOUR' as offered above. Best regards Johan Sandstrom Internet Publisher www.whiterockreporter.com

No comments: