Monday, February 7, 2011

I am a New Member of the Chamber of Commerce of Cloverdale [Fee:$100.00 annual] Congratulations WhiteRockReporter.com

WELCOME TO CLOVERDALE DISTRICT CHAMBER OF COMMERCE

That was the text of the note I had in my pocket. I joined as full member for a year for $100.00

I am Johan Sandstrom, BComm. I am a semi-retired business professional and resident of White Rock and area since 1988 and from which location I operate a home-based business http://www.whiterockreporter.com
and
http://www.TalkFusion.com/1270808

I joined the Chamber for many obvious reasons and just wanted you to know I did.

I received a confirmation of my Chamber of Commerce membership for which I paid $100.00 in Cloverdale.

I am assured all \benefits as a full member. I am happy to have discovered this economical opportunity and service;
I received the Chambers confirmation of my membership this day by email 7 Feb. 2011

To:
Johan Sandstrom
White Rock Reporter

Thank you for your new membership with the Cloverdale District Chamber of Commerce and your
Payment of annual dues $100.00 which covers your membership to February 2012.

As a member of the Chamber you can access the Chamber of Commerce Group insurance plan'
And also access the Merchant Services Visa Master Card and interact credit card program.

And best of all you get to network with over 450 of the finest business people of Cloverdale and district.

Welcome
Bill Reid Executive Director Cloverdale District Chamber of Commerce

No comments: