Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Blood Changed But went Back to Normal...





I made a short (2.5
minute) video for youtube on what I found when I looked at my blood under a
microscope before and after using a computer and a mobile phone. My blood
returned to "normal" after 10 minutes away from a computer. Live blood analysis
may be a useful diagnostic for testing people who are electrically sensitive.





Please share this video with others who may be interested in EHS [ElectroMagnetic Hypersensitivity and Electrosmog.


CLICK BELOW LINK AND VIEW THE VIDEO.>>>>>>>




http://www.youtube.com/user/magdahavas#p/u/5/L7E36zGHxRw






-magda




_____________________________






Dr. Magda Havas, B.Sc. Ph.D.



Environmental & Resource Studies,



Trent University, Peterborough, Ontario, Canada, K9J 7B8



phone: 705 748-1011 x 7882 fax: 705 748-1569



mhavas@trentu.ca




www.magdahavas.com (general)



www.magdahavas.org (academic)




_____________________________




No comments: