Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Read in The White Rock Sun; the Challenges We Encounter When Growing up

The idea I got from a Letter I read in the www.WhiteRockSun.com
the other day


Thanks and kudos to The www.WhiteRockSun.com, White Rock, BC Nov.
2009


Read this and you will get a scoop of both the
bad and the seemingly good.

What is good anyway in these days of upheaval?
Send your answer to the question to Johan@whiterockreporter.com


All is relative. In my case it was good..wow.
I made it to the tooth brush this morning. I gave my mirror the compliments its
face deserves..Hey, you handsome ludicrous disastrous fabulous good looking man
GOOD MORNING!

I should be retired . I am not. Just tired
sometimes. Tired of listening to those much younger bitching about trivial
things. You've heard it before.. Now before continuing on this click and read the
link..below. After that keep reading the rest of the story.

http://whiterocksun.com/index.php?mode=letters <<<<

I could write: 'I lost my former homeland
[Sweden] to the Muslims..to the migrants invading a peaceful and cultural land
[in its very own special uniqueness of Viking heritage] ways. The borders were
overrun by migrants throwing their pass ports into the blue waters of the sea upon landing on the shores of southern Sweden or Denmark.

Welfare Sweden stood with open hands and provided more services, support and social benefits to the immigrants and refugees than my own child at the time received. I am one of the minority in this country of Canada. I am a Canadian by Choice [since April 1988] and I am proud of my choice.

You may not have had a chance of choice; still be proud and content. You are luckily living in one of the most desired countries in the world to live in.

The same thing and phenomenon is hitting home in Canada.

I guess this is in part of growing old and mature...things change and change is good says Obama....his mantra has not changed. US is in essence bankrupt and the dollar formerly being strong and vibrant is today like a jellyfish ..limp, flexible and unstable in all aspects while the hard gold is precious and increasing in cost.

The price of gold is indicating the 'storm is not over yet'. You don't need to be a qualified 'fortune teller or psychic' to read the clouds on our horizons.

Dung will still hit the, fan but not until after the Olympics in Vancouver 2010.

Oh while I am at it.about the torch...

.It wasn't in Greece the invention of the 'Olympic' torch was made.. It wasn't in Athens it was by Hitler Olympics 1936 in Berlin that the symbol of the torch saw its inception and introduction...'correct me if I am wrong'.

Don't believe in a soon and fast recovery of economies in Canada and the USA. That's not going to happened.

Regarding slide risks on Warren Buffett's tracks of railroad [he just purchased BNSF], risks a imminent... we just need to stage a powerful rally and 'make noise' to get the attention of the 'acrobats' guiding our choir, our province today; its a maze..no it's a mess.!

Johan Sandstrom, BComm.

Newborn Activist

White Rock BC

You can be one too 'Newborn Activist'; contact: JohanPublisher@gmail.com

ps/ Complacency and indifference are to
factors doing their best to kill our Canadian nation. Stand up and 'soldier on'
if you value the values we have the privilege to enjoy today./ds

No comments: