Thursday, September 3, 2009

Diplomacy Counts; Requested to remove portions of content re XANGO from this and other blogs of mine. I did.

It's a marvelous 'indian summer'. The Sandpipers and Chippaweehuvas are grazing on our beach head. Beware all of you out there in the food chain.
The tide is on its way out and 'she is leaving us now'. The train leaves tomorrow from the 'White Rock Grand Central Station'.
Thank Lord for the imagination and talent given me to create intuitive spectacular events right on the spot.
I have removed conflicting text and whole content blocks to satisfy the corporate demands of the leadership under which I sort as an independent business builder.
It's nott'n to it. Said and done..Cut, packaged and delivered.

You can reach me on my email: Johan@WhiteRockReporter.com
or go to my website: www.myxango.com/JohanSandstrom

Re; my video productions I've made as some of you asked about, you can discover my productions done for clients by going to: www.youtube.com/whiterockreporter

Best regards: Johan Sandstrom, BComm.

www.whiterockreporter.com
Johan@WhiteRockReporter.com

No comments: