Wednesday, June 24, 2009

TheTravel Review & The Johan Sandstrom, BComm - condensed Bio

Brisk winds and rain...it's summer and this is the short of the long bio taken from my place on YouTube .24th June 2009

May:
In the recent months, May and June, I have traveled extensively.
My 'breakation' took me to friends and daughter and grandson in Maui, Hi. late of May.
Maui is for Americans and Canadians what the Canary Islands and Spanish Costa Del Sol, is to the Scandinavians, Germans and the British in Europe.

Sun and warmth..nice weather and lots of tourists to rub shoulders with. Did I mention Rimini, Italy?

Friends, Lahaina on the island of Maui is charming and absolutely unforgettable...no more names. I was told by the 'natives' it was not the surf season with huge waves, yet. I am glad it wasn't.

Who would like to accidentally collide with a giant turtle in the midst of a 'roll'?
It was nice to be back and home and greeted by our modern, functional, practical and beautiful Vancouver International airport. I truly felt blessed being 'back and grounded again'. BC is stunningly fabulous and natural in so many ways; I cannot count them all.

June:
Business trip via Frankfurt am Main to Bilbao, Spain. on behalf of client.
Had I forgotten this lovely romantic and cultural hub and centrally located region of Europe?

Never. It was still there. Modern, up-to-date and I saw more hybrid enviro-friendly taxis than ever before. The Spaniards and the Basque people surely got it right...being on the way to entirely erase everything that's not 'green' if you know what I mean.

I could not fit my work assignment with the times of the world famous historic museum in Bilbao; however you can see some photos from the city in my blog,
http://healthy360.blogspot.com and
www.whiterockreporter.com
I am in the process of updating and refreshing my photo galleries. Have patience, please.

Absorbing the flavours of the European union...into Frankfurt..landing safely and up again and spending days in Bilbao was a trip worth its work and experiences.

The Spanish and Basque unique food preparations, much being organic, and a plain liter bottle of house wine [red] on the table to fill your glass from...brochettes and what we call finger foods here at home were all over a dozen experiences for my taste buds. Smoking is not allowed inside most restaurants in Bilbao and the province. But smokers could 'smoke irresponsibly on patios and outside' hospitality service establishments.

People I found were relaxed, talkative, very friendly and fun to speak to...interesting!

I went shopping and purchased a pair of black shoes made in Mallorca [the famous island for tourists on the sun coast] and the shoe manufacturing city of Spain]. I also bought a pair of slacks...quality to reasonable prices.
The new fresh perspectives will affect my life on the home front, for sure.

Thanks White Rock for keeping up your ambitions to make us a 'destination' White Rock and I quote our Mayor Catherine Ferguson from her well founded mantra 'Working hard for the community' and hope you will do the same if you are part of 'green White Rock'.

So called bio as some have asked for and could not find. From the YouTube pages. Here it is.

"
Website:
http://www.whiterockreporter.com
http://www.YouTube.com/whiterockreporter


Hi, I am Johan Sandstrom. I produce videos, write articles; text produce and do SEO work in conjunction with video work & assignments for select clients.

Where I possibly may fall short I hire, and engage other professionals with documented track record, experience in respective field, as required. ELANCE is my preferred resource of any services required for Internet marketing and more; For tips on ELANCE email: JohanPublisherGmail.com

ELANCE is my preferred resource of any services required for Internet marketing and more; For tips on ELANCE email: JohanPublisherGmail.com
BLUEHOST is my preferred Internet Service and Hosting Provider.

Advertsiing for free on YouTube , Viddler and Google ['por ejemplo'] Video are examples how to save money and still be on the beat communicating with prospects and customers. Free advertsing and is a blessing for retailers.

A professional video can be purchased for less than the cost of a quarter page ad in your local newspaper [newsprint] and the video ad and information is 'forever' if you like. Paper newsprint advertising only last the lifetime of the paper issued [3 to 4 days ] !
Do your due diligence before confirming your media mix for your marketing plan. www.VideoisForever.com [ A specialized website and resource coming to you July 2009]
Subscribe to the 'Video is Forever News Letter'; for Now FREE:
Email: johanpublisher@Gmail.com .


Wikipedia 'who is who' is a good choice' for history telling.

5' 11 tall, blonde/almost bald [still visiting the barber twice monthly to keep groomed; Upright posture. Weight 99 kg; slacks: W:38 L: 32, Blue eyes; brisk gate; Shirt 17 1/2 sleeve: 34-36; Shoes/socks: size ~10 1/2 / 10-12; physical, mental/intellectual faculties in order/intact.

Do: dance, voice overs, video producer and camera work,audio interviews,reporter, writing... Engaged to 'Miss Google', and www.WhiteRockReporter.com and have an 'affair' with www.YouTube.com/WhiteRockReporter and most recently the special video communication and video production work I do for businesses, retailers and industrial clients.

I work and have few, but real friends.
"Life is beautiful anytime, considering we only have one". - Johan Prost

Go to:
http://www.YouTube.com/WhiteRockReporter
http://www.WhiteRockReporter.com
or
http://Healthy360.blogspot.com/
http://.www.Viddler.com/VideoisForever


Hometown:

Born in Stockholm, Sweden
Long time resident of Jonkoping, Sweden, Relocated and moved to [1988] White Rock, [Vancouver] BC Canada

Country:
Canada

Occupation:
Publisher; media producer [audio/video]; Internet Marketing and Prospecting

Sandstrom Group [proprietorship]

Hobbies: [my work and]
Cooking, painting, photography, videography, golf and good interesting construcive intellectual and fun company, conversation to share with and learn from.

Music:

I like to listen and enjoy all music you can dance to....
Books:
I don't read....Just kidding, but no particular favourite of mine. I should however try to finish reading the Bible; a great story book. Any suggestions email me: johan@WhiteRockReporter.com

No comments: